Monday, November 10, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

Hobby, my hobby can change a lot, for example right now I am into competitive gaming, I have a team and we compete in events for money and that's my true main hobby. But my true hobby would have to be soccer I have been playing all my life ever since England. I like the challenge soccer give a person mentally and physically. I say mental because you have to have to strongest mind set you can to be able to push yourself further physically than you could imagine, the other challenge would be the skill you need to control the ball correctly, it takes time and practice to perfect your skill with a ball.

The reason I started playing soccer was because of my step dad, he was a born soccer player and used to play semi pro for a local club, I grew at the sport and improved to the extent were I was good enough to play on my school team and was accepted to play for a club team.

My hobby playing soccer will never disappear I still play for club which i honestly think is a waste of three thousand dollars, but the experience is amazing and the traveling is what you are mostly paying for.


No comments:

Post a Comment